• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mill 4 Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using one that was recently sourced from here, and will pass it back here when I build a roller mill. I love that I can now buy sacks of grain and not just a few pre-crushed kilos.

These are great and hold next to exactly a kilo. If you are worried about the husks being destroyed, perhaps add rice hulls and acidulated malt and problem solved.

Ah I'll take it if you can do it for $30, and you pay for postage (speak to your employer's mail system :)

i already have a pm offer from pcmfisher for $30. if that's ur limit i'll put you down for backup $30 PP if you want - in case pcmfisher changes his mind or something...
also i'll post up tomorrow the weight and approx dimension if you wanted to estimate postage, unfortunately i don't have any employer-cheap post :(

OK! dimensions are approx (cm) 30 X 30 X 20. weight will be 5-6kg (might get lucky, the mill weights 4.7kg, without packaging...) - postage from 5161
here's a postage calculator with auspost http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/aus_parcel_select.asp - but regular post should be less than $20 for most of aust.

anyway, i'm gonna close this tomorrow (Saturday).

Latest posts

Back