Message To The Australian Public

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim_Levet

Reaction score
MESSAGE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC
The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate.
If we spend that money at K-Mart, the money will go to China.
If we spend it on petrol it will go to the Arabs,
If we purchase a computer or a digital camera it will go to Taiwan,
If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Chile, Honduras, or Guatemala,
If we purchase a good car - it will go to Japan............
If we purchase useless crap it will go to Korea and bugger all of it will help the Australian economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitution and beer, since these are the only products still produced in Australia.
Thank you for your help.

Kevin Rudd & Wayne Swan .

The federal government is setting the "Baby-Bonus" for new parents at $5000 from July 1st 2008
If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Chile, Honduras, or Guatemala,
If we purchase useless crap it will go to Korea and bugger all of it will help the Australian economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitution and beer, since these are the only products still produced in Australia.
Thank you for your help.

happy now P&C

Just don't buy any Lion Nathan beer. Who wants to prop up the Kiwi's?

I thought most of Australia's oil came from SE Asia- that's the reason why diesel has gone up faster than unleaded (extra demand in the Tiger economies)

The federal government is setting the "Baby-Bonus" for new parents at $5000 from July 1st 2008

Thank you for your help.

happy now P&C
go to the top of the class god one...cheers...spog.......

I thought most of Australia's oil came from SE Asia- that's the reason why diesel has gone up faster than unleaded (extra demand in the Tiger economies)

OK so no Lion Nathan owned beers, just stick to the Coopers. I guess there is also an issue with the large number of foreign women that are forced into prostitution by unscrupulous types that sometime appear on A Current Affair. Strictly speaking this money doesn't stay in the country either. I will take all of your comments on board before any further posts in the Humour & Jokes section.
Many Thanks
James

OK so no Lion Nathan owned beers, just stick to the Coopers. I guess there is also an issue with the large number of foreign women that are forced into prostitution by unscrupulous types that sometime appear on A Current Affair. Strictly speaking this money doesn't stay in the country either. I will take all of your comments on board before any further posts in the Humour & Jokes section.
Many Thanks
James
:huh:

Latest posts

Back