Melbourne T-shirt Printer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcmcg

I had lotsa barrels on the old AHB..
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents...
I'm a very happy purchaser...
Just letting anyone know that if your after laser printed t-shirts froma melbourne based printing company ( they did 20 + for $25 a t and they now do hoodies) , we have been very happy with www.putitonatshirt.com
Mark Barnes is the man...
Lovely bloke to deal with and you can pay via paypal....
No affiliation...just very hapy...
I'll let you all know how my logo below turns out on my own custom t-shirt....which is $30 for one side and $40 for two !!
Cheers funsters
Ferg

Ladies and Gents...
Just letting anyone know that if your after laser printed t-shirts froma melbourne based printing company ( they did 20 + for $25 a t and they now do hoodies) , we have been very happy with www.putitonatshirt.com
I'll let you all know how my logo below turns out on my own custom t-shirt....which is $30 for one side and $40 for two !!
Cheers funsters
Ferg

sounds good Ive just gotta make a logo First

Ladies and Gents...
Cheers funsters
Ferg

sounds good Ive just gotta make a logo First :D

Latest posts

Back