• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[MEL] EOI: Perlick 650SS w/100mm shank, collar, nut, tail etc x2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco88

Reaction score
So there's juuuuuuust not quite enough room for the shanks in the font I'm building so something has to change, and I can't decide on what so hopefully AHB makes the decision for me. I'm looking to see if it is worthwhile selling the taps & shanks as a kit, or just the shank/nut/tail and I keep the taps and work it from there.

They'd come with the black handles pictured in action.

Pictures attached, please pm me an offer if any part of this interests you. Mobile users, I'm in Melbourne's outer east. I'm happy to ship at buyers expense.

Cheers

image2 (1).JPG
image1 (4).JPG
image1.PNG

Ok well, a quick google (not as quick as the first one when I got these...) proves me wrong, looks like these are Perlick 545PCs (going purely off the different "P"). Please do not believe the sneaky shyster in the first post, these are 545PCs.

Mods can you please change, although I suspect given this revelation that it will end up just being the shanks for sale.

nosco said:
Are they SS shanks? Im all about SS shanks.
I am unsure but I'll say "no I don't think so" to be safe.

Latest posts

Back