March Pump Substitute

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloke, as Ned stated above, foles and Gryphon Brewing may have found a another option as noted here. perhaps a PM is in order ;-)
Cheers
Doug

Edit : Grammar for clarity....
Yes I have found an alternative but as mentioned it is a fare way off being landed in quantity, I only had one to trial, so for now the march would be my choice.I will let every one know when I get ETA.
GB

i use the pump from "clicktobuy.com" i havent had boiling wort through it yet but the houseing hardly even gets warm at 75C yes the hose fittings are a pain in the bum but you can get around it

(i was gonna add some pics but photobucket just went down for matainance)

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

What price was that pump absinthe.

Is it any good.

Can't read the ltrs per min on the specs.

What price was that pump absinthe.

Is it any good.

Can't read the ltrs per min on the specs.
62 Ltrs per minute and 4.8m head

was $165

so far its great i have had no problems with it (apart from the hose fittings on the pump not being threaded)

Thanks....

is it self priming and where did you buy it.

Nice pump, but still only good to 80, and no mention of food grade, though the materials list indicates it should be fine for food up to its operating temps. Probably okay for pre-boil transfer though, which should be sufficient if you layout your plumbing so you can gravity feed to cube or chill in kettle.

Back