Manjimup (wa) Cherry Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobbly

Reaction score
I picked up a flyer at TWOC today advertising a Homebrew Competition to be held at the above Festival on the 15 to 17 December 2006

They have listed 8 categories as follows.

Lager, Bitter Ale, Pale Ale, Dark Ale, Stout, Wheat Beer, Soft Drinks, Cherry Beer

First second and third prizes are offered for each category and there is a $2 entry fee.

Judges will be Roy Ladhams from TWOC and Greg and Minke James from Jarrah Jacks Brewery

The competition is being jointly sponcered by TWOC Home Brew Supplies Bibra Lake and Easts Hardware of Manjimup

Details are availbale from TWOC, Easts Harwdware (Manjimup) or by ringing Pam Bodsworth 9771 2158

Like most people, I forgot about this one, entries were due in on the 8th Nov.
If you are quick I think Roy may bend the rules a bit.

Like most people, I forgot about this one, entries were due in on the 8th Nov.
If you are quick I think Roy may bend the rules a bit.

I hate to blow my own trumpet here, but just can't help myself. I snuck an entry in here and bugger me if it didn't win! Entered my Pilsner and came up with best in show. :beer: :beer:

This was the brew I took to Nov WCB meeting for a taster, it was on the back of comments there I decided to enter, so thanks boys for the encouragement.

Grab

Congratulations Grabman. It is always nce to have the fruit of your labours recognized.

You realize of course that it is mandatory to publish your recipe now :)

cheers Steve,

enjoy the brew if you make it! Be interested to here your comments!

Grab

Well done Grabman :beerbang: Good to see all your hard work is paying off.

Any chance that one of the four remaining bottles could make it to the next WCB meeting :blink:

Well done Grabman :beerbang: Good to see all your hard work is paying off.

Any chance that one of the four remaining bottles could make it to the next WCB meeting :blink:

I'll miss the next meeting Kroozy, will be in NZ, not sure if any will survive until Feb meeting!!

Back