• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking for hop rhizomes in Tasmania, 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC1

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking at getting some hop rhizomes in Tasmania. I've done some searches in the forums but the postings relating to Tasmanian rhizomes are at best going on a year old. I thought I'd post for this 2015 season.

I've got some cascade and columbus already, but I'd like to expand my collection. Mine only second year plants so I don't know how much I'd get off them, but I'd be happy to do a trade for the right variety. Or I'm happy to pay.

I've contacted Hopco but they don't have anything this year.

If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great!

Cheers!

Hi Yob

I tried Hopco through Facebook but they don't have anything. I know they had Milky Way last year that I'd to get my hands on. But no luck so far.

Not sure what part of the state your in but the Hobart brewing club is having a rhizome swap meetup in a coupla months at the New Sydney, plenty of growers in the club. Ive got a 2 year old saaz plant if it interests you. In moonah

I'm up north but the rhizome swap sounds cool - I will try to make it down. I brew mainly IPAs and American style pale ales so I'm not sure those styles will work so well. But thanks!

Latest posts

Back