Little Creatures Online Q & A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattfos01

Reaction score
Not really sure whether anyone is interested but saw this pop up on facebook today....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...reaturesbrewing

Little creatures brewers will be online for q and a...

I plage...

"Homebrewer alert: Always wanted to ask us a question about homebrewing or brewing in general? Next Thursday Feb 2nd well be online to answer any and all of your brewing questions from 3.30pm Perth time (6.30pm for those of you in Vic or NSW or 5.30pm if youre in Queensland). Mark it in the diary now and well see you back here then on the world wide interweb"

I wonder how much information they will actually part with during this Q&A

If they use dirty big fermenters then they would have dirty big airlocks and would probably have dirty big kittens in them. Dirty big kittens are called cats. So I wonder how many cats do they have in their airlocks?
:ph34r:

I wonder how many cats do they have in their airlocks?

A nuisance of cats.

Seriously, that's the collective noun, for cats. It's probably also the collective noun for hombrewers too - especially when pro brewers are answering Q&As.

200px-Crazycatlady.jpg

A nuisance of cats.

Seriously, that's the collective noun, for cats. It's probably also the collective noun for hombrewers too - especially when pro brewers are answering Q&As.

200px-Crazycatlady.jpg
Gold......! learn something new every day, even on holidays. but I think it should be some clarification between types of homebrewers. I'm thinking along the lines of a Pride of All Grainers, a Gaggle BIABers, a Nuisance of Kit Brewers, and a Murder of No Chillers

Gold......! learn something new every day, even on holidays. but I think it should be some clarification between types of homebrewers. I'm thinking along the lines of a Pride of All Grainers, a Gaggle BIABers, a Nuisance of Kit Brewers, and a Murder of No Chillers
A crash of no chillers???

Oh the irony of it, too good.

A crash of no chillers???

Oh the irony of it, too good.
I here what you're saying but after reading the "Throw Out your Cubes" thread and spotting the "botulism" reference I thought a Murder of No Chillers was more fitting. But as they say "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!" :lol:

Latest posts

Back