• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Lever Hand Cappers Perth Free

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
Hey guys.
From what I've read, these can be a bit shit, though these were given to me and I don't like throwing things out that can be used. I tried them out on a dry longneck and both seem to work.
I don't want anything for them, maybe just a cuddle...
If not, they go in the bin.
Will post if needed.

Cheers.

109_1365.JPG

Judging by the response, these must be really good...

Forgot to mention I have two of these, so calm down everyone, there are enough to go around :D

Cheers.

Hey guys.
From what I've read, these can be a bit shit, though these were given to me and I don't like throwing things out that can be used. I tried them out on a dry longneck and both seem to work.
I don't want anything for them, maybe just a cuddle...
If not, they go in the bin.
Will post if needed.

Cheers.

View attachment 52391
Nice try to get homos to your man cave. They used that exact line in Snowtown. I would feel safer if you bought one over ?
Yes jyo , I have nothing to do tonight.
Nev

I am still amazed you can buy the bash on bottle cappers... why? Seriously why???

$5 and try your luck at nuclear fission or $60-70 and pop 100 caps an hour!

WHY!!!

why...

I was going to dibs a cuddle, but it looks like I will have to get sloppy seconds from someone with an appropriate handle.

Umm...

*cough*

I was going to dibs a cuddle, but it looks like I will have to get sloppy seconds from someone with an appropriate handle.

Umm...

*cough*

1 cuddle to spork, 1 cuddle remaining.

It's not the size of the handle, Biz, it's the leverage you can exert...

John ... you are a concern ... surely giving away cuddles and high tech gadgets is not good for business ...

Ive been thinking about getting one for use when counter pressure filling glass bottles, but I live in Vic. Let us know if you don't get any other interest or don't mind posting this far. Cheers

Ive been thinking about getting one for use when counter pressure filling glass bottles, but I live in Vic. Let us know if you don't get any other interest or don't mind posting this far. Cheers

It's yours, mate. The only thing is Ledgenko will have to supply all affections to me on your behalf as both you guys are interstate ;)

Thanks a lot, Jyo! This will sound backwards for a moment, but can you pm me your address? I'll send you out a prepaid sachel to post with - I get them through work. Cheers

Latest posts

Back