Legal-action-against-australias-family-courts/

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manticle....Yeah sure,

Federal feminist politicians making legislation which denies the natural rights of a child to have two parents (legislating that dads should be guilty before proven innocent). That should be accepted as just and equitable? **** OFF.

And for what it is worth....YOU as a tax payer pay for lesbians to undergo IVF. These same lesbians take the place of a male-female couple who cannot conceive naturally.

If you think that the likes of Gillard, Plibersek, Wrong and Roxon have your best interests in mind or legislation (as a man) then you are seriously deluded.

Snorkel,

You seem as a perfect, well rounded individual with NO kids. If you have some and want to see them and play a part in their future lives, you will be extremely unlikely to get that. All you will hear is HTFU.

tnd

you just lost me mate,youre really starting to sound like a real fuckwit with this crap.i support the cause for equal parenting rights except in exceptional cicumstanses but carrying on like this just gives the 'enemy' a bucket load of ammo against all the legimate fathers as well as the wackos like yourself.you would best help the cause by taking on the abbot methodology of just saying nothing at all and hiding in the background before poeple see what a fruitloop you really are. probably to late frthat now though. btw i have kids and know several fathers who are good friends that have basically lost all rights to theyre kids through this dodgy system, youre type of attitude and method of attack sets the cause back not helps.

Snorkel,

You seem as a perfect, well rounded individual with NO kids. If you have some and want to see them and play a part in their future lives, you will be extremely unlikely to get that. All you will hear is HTFU.

tnd
Darren,
you strike me as one of those people who are always the victim. I call bullshit.
You're sexist, homophobic, and deranged.
Ordinarily I would tell you to do us all a favour and off yourself, but for your kids sake, 5/14ths of a father is better than none.
Best of luck for the future.

Darren,
you strike me as one of those people who are always the victim. I call bullshit.
You're sexist, homophobic, and deranged.
Ordinarily I would tell you to do us all a favour and off yourself, but for your kids sake, 5/14ths of a father is better than none.
Best of luck for the future.

My 8 year old daughter is sitting here and just read your post Mr. Snorkel. You are incredibly lucky this is an internet forum, if this were a pub I would have smacked your lights out.

tnd

homophobic, sexist, bullshit....wake up Australian men. You are all PUSSY WHIPPED including you BEERHOG

Read your own posts and then tell yourself that you're not sexist or homophobic.
I was obviously speaking in hyperbole for the 2nd half of that post and if you were offended, I'm almost sorry.
Cheers.

Geez,
21,000 members and three opposing.

I can only assume that they are pissed off they cant marry their boyfriends. Go off and whinge with your mate Bob Brown

tnd

There is a time and a place for this stuff folks, and I don't think its on a brewing forum, especially considering the direction this is going.

As such thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back