Le Tour and beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bridges

Reaction score
IMAG0631.jpg

Love the tour, I am a planning sitting up tonight with the better half to hopefully watch more aussie success with a French beer! Only other French beer I remember having was a kronenbourg 1664 which I didn't rate, I've got a couple more weeks of tour to go so am wondering if anyone can recommend any other French beers I can track down. Although maybe I can cheat and sneak over the border to Belgium for some of their beer. :ph34r:

A worthy venture, you can also try

Gavroche - another biere de garde
Jenlain - another biere de garde

They are both very tasty!

Thanks Grantw I'll have to try and track those down I really enjoyed the 3 monts though, smooth, really nice scarily easy to drink for an 8.5% beer. Will definitely buy again.

Awesome. Don't hesistate to grab one of their Flemish cousins. I think my strategy this year will be early nights and just watching the last 2hrs or so rather than the first couple and then falling asleep.

I may be cashing in some sick days *cough* too as I'm feeling a bit off *cough cough*

Not French but French Québécois, Les Trois Mousquetaires. Awesome, even inspiring, beers when you can find them! I've gotten mine from Slow Beer in Melbourne. They deliver.

Latest posts

Back