Lcpa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you two go and enjoy yourselves and have a few lcpa,s for me. :chug:

i'll be gone for the week end guys have been booked up with gigs so see you all on monday.traveling to K.I tomorrow and gunna be bruising my nuts through the week end so see you all on monday.
Cheers Jayse off to root some hot rock chicks.

what the? don't remember posting that there.
actually don't remember much of last nite bloody chrissy show and cab sav.
anyway will be loging in here and there forgot to log out last nite due to passing out rather than the ussual method of going to sleep.

Sounds like fun. I'm sure I've got a fair bit of passing out to do myself over the next couple of weeks.

Tried this in one of my locals last night. They have it on tap. Gotta admit it was better than the stubs I tried last week. Maybe it was a bit old in the stubs.
I've only been dropping in for a very quick MG on the way home. Had a good look in ther last night.
They have on tap Coops pale ale
JS Pilsner
LCPA
Coops dark
St Arnou Belgian white

Might be dangerous hanging around there too much.

cheers B)

johnno said:
Tried this in one of my locals last night. They have it on tap. Gotta admit it was better than the stubs I tried last week. Maybe it was a bit old in the stubs.
I've only been dropping in for a very quick MG on the way home. Had a good look in ther last night.
They have on tap Coops pale ale
JS Pilsner
LCPA
Coops dark
St Arnou Belgian white

Might be dangerous hanging around there too much.

cheers B)
You must be talking about The Great Britain in Richmond. Excellent selection of beers. I think it's the only place in Vic that has LCPA on tap.

Yep thats the one.
Oh and they also have MG Hightale ale and IPA on tap.
Damn that MG IPA is one fine beer out of the keg.

cheers

Had my first LCPA stub tonight.....So fresh I could have slapped it's face!

As Jayse would say....wicked!

I love the stuff and want to make it myself - part mash at this stage is the best I can do, but I gotta get some more Cascade hops in the bloodstream!

The local bottlo has it for $3.65 a stub - not cheap but hell I gotta try the stuff!

Washing down two Grolsh Lagers - need some empties for my next porter ;)

Cheers,

TL

Well I suppose this is the famous LCPA , now I remember the thread , good to re-read it , even just to have a giggle at Johnno getting hammered :D :D

Haha true. Mine is quite overhopped though and I love it. rah. pissed.

Good man Murray! Mine was big on the hops, big on the malt, and big on the alcohol. Oh and by the way everyone so far LOVES IT!

Maintain our LCPA rage!

Gough.

one of the best things to come out of sandgroper land.
LCPA :rolleyes:
and the handbrake of course

Back