Last K&k, Euro Toucan, Any Thoughts.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
Have decided after xmas to go all in and commit to AG/BIAB, have done a couple of small batches and all went well, looking to go bigger.
Anyway I have a can of Morgans Golden Saaz Pilsner in the cupboard, thought I might throw it in with a can of Coopers Euro Lager to try for
something with a German feel but a bit of malty body. I will not be adding anything to the kits, mixed to 26 litres and brewed with Wyeast Bo Pilsner.

Has anybody done a similar brew or have any suggestions or thoughts on this idea.

Have decided after xmas to go all in and commit to AG/BIAB, have done a couple of small batches and all went well, looking to go bigger.
Anyway I have a can of Morgans Golden Saaz Pilsner in the cupboard, thought I might throw it in with a can of Coopers Euro Lager to try for
something with a German feel but a bit of malty body. I will not be adding anything to the kits, mixed to 26 litres and brewed with Wyeast Bo Pilsner.

Has anybody done a similar brew or have any suggestions or thoughts on this idea.
Look in the toucan thread. I did a similar one to get rid of a coopers CanadianBlonde & EuroLager kits (with a few small additions)
Turned out pretty drinkable IMO, but honestly It hasn't won any fans.

Latest posts

Back