• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs, Bottle Tree And Swing Top Grolsch Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tones71

Reaction score
I have recently made the move to kegs from bottles so have
* approx 50 grolsch swingtop bottles I am wanting to sell - $1.50 each
* a bottle tree with squirty thing on top (a few missing bottle leaves but in ok condition) think it holds about 80 bottles - $20

I also over estimated the space in my fridge so have 2 unreconditioned cornelius kegs to sell -$55 each

I am planning on the funds raised going towards buying a tap (or 2) for my beer fridge so I would also consider a swap.

PM me if interested.

If anyone is interested I now have 3 kegs to sell, I had someone ask me about the "unreconditioned". They are holding pressure but were bought uncleaned (I have since cleaned them inside) but it was recommended that they get a new seal kit.

$55 each or if interested in all 3, make me an offer.

Is $1.50 really the going rate for Grolsch bottles? How much do they cost with beer in them?

Is $1.50 really the going rate for Grolsch bottles? How much do they cost with beer in them?
More than $2 but less than $3 by my reckoning - unless you're buying them individually. I wouldn't pay that price for empties but someone else might.

Good luck, tones.

Cheers,

microbe

I was just going off some of the prices that people seem to be getting on ebay. There is a regular seller on ebay who is getting between $35 and $40 for a box of 20.

Obviously if someone wants 50 I would be willing to take an offer.

The kegs are sold and being picked up this afternoon. If anyone is interested in the bottles/bottle tree let me know or I will put them on ebay tonight.

I was wrong in my first post the bottle tree has only one broken leaf and holds approx 60 bottles.

How much for the squirty thing on top of the bottle tree?

Latest posts

Back