• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

kegerator kit (melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerdog69

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have purchased a new shiny kegerator from my homebrew shop with the extension of selling the old kegerator minus the liquid, gas fittings and co2 bottle
so I went to work moving the my good stainless taps from the old kegerator to the new one and replacing the old kegerators taps with the brand new plastic taps.
but after doing the work on the old kegerator and realising that the seals are shit, its leaking and the insolation in the bottom is rotten I decided it not worth selling freezer so im selling off the parts as kit for some who wants to build a kegerator.

so what im selling is:

1x brand new in box kegking regulator MK II Dual Guage Multi Gas Regulator
3 x brand new Acetyl Forward Seal Tap – short shank taps
3x brand new 3 meters of beer line
1x brand new plastic drip tray

used but in good working condition:
1x Triple Tap Chrome Font
1x STC 1000 Temp controller and sensor

bonus you don't have to spend time trying to get those taps
connected to the font

$150 for the lot

pickup from yarraville.

cheers

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

bump
ok I've sold the stc-1000 and tray

so im splitting up the kit

font with 3 taps and hose is now = $50

and the brand new in box keg king regulator MK II Dual Guage Multi Gas Regulator = $50

Not a bad price for anyone needing a new regulator. These retail for about $65 from memory.

bump $45 for band new never used in box keg king regulator MK II Dual Guage Multi Gas Regulator

Back