Keg King series 3, will it fit?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amph

Reaction score
I've just moved in to a rental that has a bar, and am wondering if the Keg Master Series 3 from Keg King will fit in the space I have..

Can someone who actually has one let me know? I've seen the basic measurements and it looks like it won't, but there's lips and rails and other bits that may or may not be taken into account with the size they give..

barspace.jpg

Mines 615mm wide, or 620 with some room for the door swing.
895mm Hight to top of black moulded plastic, bit more if you leave the rails that sit on the top on it.
Not sure if you measurement includes the skirting board and power point but might be close with that.

I havn't allowed for the skirting or bottom power point (which is a blank) because I could take them off, and put them back if/when I move.. Having to take a chunk out of the benchtop to make it fit is another matter though..

Is the 895 with the castors on? do they make much of a difference to the height?

Does the black moulded plastic come off? Maybe I could shave a couple of cm off the end of that..

That is without casters, I believe it comes off, I have to replace the control buttons on mine so I will find out in a few weeks if it comes off…..

Back