• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge In Melbourne For Sale + Much More!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afromaiko

Incredibly Strong Ales
Reaction score
I have a been doing some upgrading around the brewery and have a lot of gear I'd like to clear out. I prefer to sell this all together but may consider splitting if there isn't any takers.

The price I'm asking is $400 for the lot.

Pick up only, from Seaford (near Frankston) in Melbourne.

--

Fridge inc. 2 x Taps & Shanks
Kelvinator Cyclic 225 fridge/freezer and includes Taps and Shanks already fitted. Fits two kegs. There is also a tidy home made drip tray which is removable for cleaning. Above the taps is a dust cover that swings up and clips open out of the way with magnets. I recently bought a 400 litre replacement so that I can fit more kegs in. (NOTE: No Kegs, No Hoses, No Disconnects or anything else is included).

Fridgemate
Already assembled and hard-wired into fridge. The original thermostat has been removed to make room for kegs.

Round 'Frosty' brand cooler
Suitable for mash tun but it's never been mashed in, only used as a cooler twice. It's all complete, no holes have been drilled so you can decide how you want to use it yourself. I was intending to used it for those smaller party kegs, but decided to buy some more full size kegs instead.

Mash Master Dial Thermometer
Used about half a dozen times. I have upgraded to a digital unit now. Would be a great companion to the round cooler above.

4 Ring Burner & Stand
Stand is the perfect height for running into a fermenter. There is a heat shield for the tap area, and the burner is on a height adjustable platform. The 4 burner works great and usually you don't even need to use all 4 rings once boiling. I usually drop back to just 2 rings . Stand is a bit heavy, but is of a very sturdy welded construction.

SodaStream adapter
Home made adapter, have used a couple of times but no longer needed.

--

cover_up.JPG

cover_down.JPG

fridge_empty.JPG

fridge_full.JPG

taps.JPG

shanks_close.jpg

fridgemate.JPG

fridgemate_close.JPG

tun.JPG

mash_thermo1.jpg

mash_thermo2.jpg

burner_stand.jpg

sodastream_adapter.JPG

Why are all the bargains in Melbourne?????

I'd have this if much much closer

Cheers
Bruce

If you decide to split up the sale I would like to put my hand up for the dial thermometer.
Currently after 2 of those.

Good luck with the sale definantly well priced gear for the lot.

mate, that's a smokin' deal. i have no doubt you'll offload the lot in a wink.

Hey,

If your keen to split items seperate, i'd be interested in the 4 ring burner and stand

Pm me with price

Mike

just chip in $100 each and split it all up or whatever thats way to cheap not to buy that lot for $400.

just chip in $100 each and split it all up or whatever thats way to cheap not to buy that lot for $400.

Ha ha, yeah good idea. :) Maybe I should have listed it separately but I just want to get rid of it all with the least amount of hassle. And I thought it's probably of interest for someone looking to either move to kegging, or all grain.. or both! I have made a note of other people's interest in various items, but it's still early days. I'll reconsider what to do next weekend but I'd really like the fridge to be out of the way!

Bumping this up for any interested parties browsing AHB during work hours :D

Wow, surprised this is still available.

If it was in Adelaide i would have picked it up in a flash.

After the case swap with Doms fridge next to the bar i realised that 3 taps is not enough. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of a 9 lt keg, but you did mention that you got it for that reason. Just wanted to make sure a 9 lt would fit. Have you tried a keg and reg inside it afromaiko?

I dont think I would fit inside........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking of a 9 lt keg, but you did mention that you got it for that reason. Just wanted to make sure a 9 lt would fit. Have you tried a keg and reg inside it afromaiko?

I just tried a normal keg and it fits in easily width ways but of course sticks out the top. The dimensions are about 30cm wide x 45 cm high. I never tried it with a 9 litre keg as I got my extra normal kegs just before the bulk buy appeared, doh! Although they are different brand coolers I was inspired by the below link.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...ost&p=57996

I'd be interested in the cooler and maybe the burner if you did split it all up - but it seems you've not had anyone who wants the fridge yet which is the main thing you want to shift. :(

This gear is all still available for anyone willing to take the lot as one package.

If no takers by this weekend I'll look into the possibility of splitting it up, but you are getting a real bargain if you take it all!

I have measured the fridge and it will fit a fermenter in there, without kegs, so with the attached Fridgemate it would be great for temperature controlled fermenting over summer until you got around to purchasing the rest of the kegging gear.

Edit: OK, I have someone interested in the Fridge now. So unless any one is interested in the lot I'll work out prices to split this up.

I may have someone interested in the lot. Hold tight mate. I'll make sure he contacts you ASAP - preferably tonight if he's around!

reVox

Back