• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel.lear

Reaction score
I am selling my trusty keg fridge after upgrading to a chesty.

Will hold 3 kegs with no shelves, but I only ever had 2 kegs with a shelf for bottles.

This 440L fridge comes with taps, shanks and drip tray. I have also fitted a fan inside the fridge to make it more efficient (will need powersupply) .

Now what this fridge does not have...

Kegs,
Beer,
any line / disconnects or,
regulator.

This fridge also does not have a thermostat. As you can see in the images it has been removed (It died). The compressor switching wires were spliced together and sealed. As a consequence you will also need a secondary controller (I have been using a tempmate).

So while it is missing some essential items, it will get you part of the way.

All I'm asking for is reasonable offers so I can recoup some costs. If nothing in a week I'll put it on ebay.

Cheers

Leary

DSC05170.JPG

DSC05172.JPG

DSC05173.JPG

DSC05177.JPG

DSC05179.JPG

Bump.

I want to see this fridge go to a good home.

Surely someone in Adelaide is in need of a keg fridge this summer.

Leary

Hellloooooooooooooooo

This would be perfect, ive ordered my kegs etc but only with a gun cos i cant drill through my current fridge for fear of being castrated lol

Let me know Leary, as i said in PM, im only about 15 minutes away from Golden Grove.... and have a trailer ;)

Back