• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keezer, fermenting fridge, 50lt pot, kegs, co2 bottle and reg - full s

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adz1179

Reaction score
I have accepted an overseas posting with work for the next 3 years with 2 year options. rather than have this stuff sit in a storage shed for up to 5 years im going to clear it all out and then look at a automated turn-key rig or brau if/when back.

I have a gallery of the main stuff here:

imgur.com/a/Wr9I4

including
- Westinghouse fridge with STC1000 installed ($150)
- coopers fermenter
- 2L flask ($15)
- converted chest freezer with 2 x perlick ss flow control taps and shanks (free converted cricket stump tap handles lol), STC1000 installed ($450)
- Co2 regulator ($50)
- 6kg keg king cylinder ($150)
- 50lt AL stock pot with mash master gauge and ball valve ($100)
- italian spiral burner (beer belly) & med pressure gas regulator ($100)
- 2 x pin lock kegs & 1 x ball lock keg, disconnects for all ($60 each including connects)
- 1 chiller ($20)
- books, extreme brewing by the dogfish head guy, designing craft beers by ray daniels, 3rd edition of joy of home brewing by you know who ($10 each)
- box of misc stuff every brewer accumulates (e.g. starsan, biab bag, hoses, pbw, hydrometers, water additions, spare parts etc etc etc etc etc)
- misc hops still in the freezer

im open for offers on everything, i have listed what im hoping to get in brackets, for items i haven't listed a price i'll happy to throw them in with anything else above - which can be negotiated.

all gear is in excellent condition but has been unused now for several months so could all do with a good cleaning. other than that, no problems. the STCs in both the fermenting fridge and the chest freezer were installed by my tradie brother, worked a treat so far and will happily demonstrate

pickup for everything is on the NSW central coast, about 1hr north of Sydney.

pm for any additional photos or details

Congrats on the job,hope its somewhere that has a good selection of beer.

i didnt know if posting external links was ok, but have had a few asking where the pics are...

add www. to the front of the link provided imgur.com/a/Wr9I4

cheers

Mate I'm keen on the flask,fermenter,hops and box of misc gear. Will $40 keep you happy there?

Clints Gadgets said:
Mate I'm keen on the flask,fermenter,hops and box of misc gear. Will $40 keep you happy there?
Hi mate, ive sent you a PM

flask ,fermenter, hops and box of misc gear gone

I have the fermenting fridge, 50lt pot, co2 tank and reg and 2 of the 3 books (joy of home brewing sold) left.

Back