Isp - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im on a pair too just just keep reapling to internode as i did and hope u get a port like me it took me 2 months and others have taken longer to get a port

Internode all the way. Adam monitor your upload and count that towards your data usage.

Internode don't and their support and helpdesk rule.

Oh yeah, and Internode gaming network. Anything hosted on the site is unmetered... including massive game patches/clients.

Yay, i finally have the internet at home.

None of this ADSL 2 shite for me.

Dial up all the way! :icon_chickcheers: :(

Did i mention internet in this country is slower than Royal Mail?????

Dial up makes me a saaad panda. :(
Too bad thats the only option, man. I feel for you.

Computer i am using hasnt had a windows update since May. Max dl speed of 5Kb/s means it will take me a week to complete the security updates alone!

Have rang Telstra several times during this process as they are the only ones who can fix the exchange and have been told in no uncertain terms that a town with a pop of ~400 isnt high on their priority list. The towns historical committee has submitted a request to the council that Telstra upgrade the exchange as its on the main street which is heritage listed and the exchange is a green tin shed that stands out like a pair of the proverbials. Maybe its not a lost cause......

Latest posts

Back