Iron Your Logo On Your Shirt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pumpy,

How is the shirt holding up after 6 months or so.
Looking for quality tranfer paper now so would love to hear how yours has gone.
Also I take it your one was Ink Jet paper ?

TIA,
Doc

So you used these type thingys Pumpy?

Link

Keen to know how they are going as well

Batz

Take your logo along to an embroider (they usually do hats, shirts etc) and get it done on your shirt for about $30. Chad and Todd (my bros) did one for me and its fantastic :beerbang:

So you used these type thingys Pumpy?

Link

Keen to know how they are going as well
Batz

Yeah those are the ones Batz. Although if you want to print on a dark coloured shirt you will need the Opaque ones, not the transparent ones.
There are a number of manufacturers too, Epson, HP, etc so looking to find the best ones.

Beers,
Doc

i got a shirt done at quick copy , it was limited to a square shape iron on and the blacks washed out almost immediatly and it lost the majority of the other colours after a few washes. looked good when i got it but i cant wear it now. i would suggest a sew on emblem if its quite small. maybe not quite as cheap, but permanent result. :)

I have found Epson and HP to be better than the rest.
But nothing beats a professional finish

Franko

Would love to get one embroided, but the design I have in mind would be very very expensive.

Doc

Do tell Doc,

whats it look like,

All your artwork Franko. A big Doctors Orders on the front, and each of the labels on the back with the Doctors Orders sig.
In prep for the AHB Sydney Crawl.

Beers,
Doc

Hey Pumpy,

TIA,
Doc

I will try and get a pic but the tranfer looks great it must have had seven washes , I think it pays to get a decent quality shirt if it is a stretchy shirt it may cause problems .

My daughter got the sheet from the city it was not cheap but i been at Hoge's for his mash day so have only just read the post .

pumpy :)

All your artwork Franko. A big Doctors Orders on the front, and each of the labels on the back with the Doctors Orders sig.
In prep for the AHB Sydney Crawl.

Beers,
Doc

I like the sound of that Doc,
that would look cool
Ill go and see one of my contacts and see what I can get a shirt done for

Franko

I like the sound of that Doc,
that would look cool
Ill go and see one of my contacts and see what I can get a shirt done for

Franko

That would be much appreciated Franko.

Beers,
Doc

Hey Pumpy,

TIA,
Doc

Its not the best photo but after six months the logo looks fine and I did not do anything washing special a good shirt helps

Pumpy

Logo_on_shirt.jpg

i was tooling around with an idea for an embroidered emblem on a pocket, but i couldnt finish it properly so it ended up as my avatar instead but here is the original anyway..View attachment hop_skull.bmp

:( arrr, would you believe my mother bought a big machine for embroidery and for 2 years tried to run a business.

while they had it i couldnt think of a single thing i wanted done??? always the way...

the iron on logo thread got me thinking about that damn machine and what i could've done with it.

heh heh go back to dreaming about boofing pauline hanson in michael shumachers F1 car.. it cost a crazy amount to buy, my mum spent 15k on hers (5k discount from 20) and when you add in materiels and time you are hard pressed making your money back.

Back