Iron Maiden Trooper Ale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn"

Sounds like a good IPA I had not long ago ;)

Its a massive week for metal beers. In addition to the above 3 Floyds are brewing a Municipal Waste 8.5% oatmeal stout, a Pig Destroyer beer, and there are rumours of a GWAR beer. Hoping the Waste will have beers for sale at their merch stall on their upcoming tour, but if the GWAR beer goes ahead.......Well I'd do some really gross shit to get an empty sixer of that sitting on the keg fridge. Providing I emptied it....before the gross shit.

The Iron Maiden beer should be landing in Australia as Phoenix has distribution for Robinsons over here, and Robinsons have already sent the info through.

jlm said:
Its a massive week for metal beers. In addition to the above 3 Floyds are brewing a Municipal Waste 8.5% oatmeal stout, a Pig Destroyer beer, and there are rumours of a GWAR beer. Hoping the Waste will have beers for sale at their merch stall on their upcoming tour, but if the GWAR beer goes ahead.......Well I'd do some really gross shit to get an empty sixer of that sitting on the keg fridge. Providing I emptied it....before the gross shit.
I think I just shit my pants. I hope not!

if it's anything like the KIZZ beer.... yeah, well, I'll say no more than :icon_vomit:

thankfully I didnt pay for it... great for someones wall that is a fan and has a collection though

just remember the first line of the Trooper

"you take my life but i take yours too"

i love iron maiden

will have to get hold of a bottle of this for sure :super: \m/ forever

Yob said:
if it's anything like the KIZZ beer.... yeah, well, I'll say no more than :icon_vomit:

thankfully I didnt pay for it... great for someones wall that is a fan and has a collection though
A mate who's a die hard kiss fan love's it. Just show how far ki$$ fans will go.

I have loved Maiden since I was a pariah in high school when everyone else was into U2 and Cyndy Lauper.

Their awsomeness has validated my support ever since.

I shall buy this beer and get pissed to the stylings of Live After Death.

Anyone else that has had trouble finding it, I located some bottles to finally try. Purvis Beer on Bridge Rd (Melbourne) have a few bottles left.

I am so ******* excited for this gimmick!

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

For those of us in Brisbane. I've seen this one at Archive and Grand Central Cellars.

The hardest part about drinking this beer will be deciding which album to play in the background.

Back