Interesting Article :excl:

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep a very interesting read.Was surprised that the Govt scims off $50 per keg whilst molliecoddling the wine industry with rebates.

Cheers
Big D

Yep a very interesting read.Was surprised that the Govt scims off $50 per keg whilst molliecoddling the wine industry with rebates.

Cheers
Big D

Maybe the pollies are protecting the industry that supplies the chardy and shiraz they drink in their taxpayer funded lunch room at parliament house...............MMMMMM maybe I could run as an independent polly with a platform to bring parity to the alchohol industry and boost craft brewing.
and then i could get my hands on all that shiraz for lunch :lol:
Thats my "not so hidden agenda"

You got my vote.... as long as you slip a bottle of plonk :lol:

Chardonnay
Unwooded if you please
matti

Brauluver,

Happy to vote for you.

Maybe you could expand your platform to include the promotion of Aussie wheat for beer making both here and in the US. That'll teach 'em to tariff our wheat in the US, and try and steal our wheat markets.

To tie this in with an earlier thread, you should make it mandatory for the kit manufacturer's to include partial mash or steep or additional hop recipes with their cans, with the K&K recipe in small writing at the very bottom.

Beerz to U, Fearless Leader
Seth out :p

Back