Inkbird Giveaway on Heating Pad for Home Brewing Seedling Reptile Fish

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please send me a Lerway Heating Mat Mr Inkbird. Thankfully my crummy heat belt showed its true colours before I suffered a catastrophe. Help me accumulate proper fermenting tools.

Yes please, would love to win it.

Using inkbirds for controlling my mash/brew kettle, my two fermenting fridges and to monitor my Weber during low and slow. Definitely love some more inkbird products :)

I have an old black rubber heat belt connected to an Ink Bird temp controller. It hangs there like a noose terrifying me and causing nightmares. A nice blue heat mat looks like a smurf has been run over and I could dream that it was me that did it and have deep happy peaceful restful sleep.

Hope I'm not too late! Need one of these for next winter. My fridge wasn't getting up to temp which I never expected to be an issue in Brisbane.

I would love this. Have been struggling with keeping the temperature of my beer up during fermentation. Maybe not so much going into summer but winter comes every year.

good job guys! You really do give lots of stuff away!

Inkbird, Apologies for not replying when I originally PM'ed you.
The Heating mat is very much appreciated to get my fermenter up to temperature in winter and to help with with my seedlings.

Cheers

Roller997

Latest posts

Back