• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

I'm Selling It All!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheapdrunk

Reaction score
Hi Guys and girls,

Well I'm only new to the fun of homebrew and in a short space of time I managed to fill my garage with WAY too much Homebrew stuff. So I'm selling the lot, (I'm hopeless at it anyway!!!)

Here's what I've got. It's all negotiable of course

1) 1 x Westinghouse No Frost fridge freezer Dimensions 720Wide X 1560High X670Deep. Which I think makes it about 600L. Runs Great will fit 4 kegs inside no worries. 1 x Tap and beer connector through Door. (pictured) The paint is an anti rust "hammertone' Charcoal which I think looks great. Looking around $300 for it

2) 6 X Stainless steel kegs $65 each. All with new 'o' rings, in good nick, I haven't put pictures up as we all know what they look like.

3) 4 x Fermenters. $25 each. With airlock, taps, temp guage stickers.

4) 1 x "My kegs on legs" 6.8kg Swap and Go gas tank. i paid $300 less than 12 months ago, and used it about twice so it's still full. $250.

5) About 40 'heads up' Schooner glasses $1.50 each (Bought brand new less than 12 months ago, no pub knock offs)

6) 1 x Harris 602 Regulator Again less than 12 months old $100.

7) Portable fridge temp guage $10.

8) 4 x Beer connectors $20each

Give me a buzz for any questions or email me [email protected] 0416263766

Picks of fridge attached

All Itemspick up from St. Ives NSW

cheers

Update:
Gas tank and Glasses are gone, and it's a 601 Reg not 602 (sorry) and it's $65 not $100.

Cheers

Update 2:

Another item, got a Pluto gun, again bought brand new, can't rememberhow much, make an offer

Ta'
Cameron

I just called Cameron and put bought the Gas bottle and Schooner Glasses. :D

That fridge is good value though! There's ~$100 bucks worth of tapping gear already fitted.

Regards,
Tim.

Edit: Beaten to the update :p

RE: Pluto Gun: Paid $130 for it brand new less than 12months ago, less than a keg been poured through it. Looking around $90.

4 kegs are gone, only got 2 Coke ball locks left.

cheers

open_fridge.jpgclosed.jpgFridge Pikkys, not sure why they didn't work the first time....

Ho All looks like the kegs are all over, as is the gas tank.

Still got pluto, reg, fridge, a little gas line "spider" rigged up to gas 4 kegs at a time, fridge temp guage, and 4 fermenters.

Back