Illawara Brewers Union

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NME69

Reaction score
:party: Hi there brewers, Have been doing kits for a while but really want to do some proper brewing for some time now. I've read a few books on the subject and this just gets me wanting to do some more and more.
:huh: The problem is I'm not getting a clear picture in my head of the whole procedure.
Anyways I seen a reply post from a chap called BEEJAY with something about Illawarra Brewers union on his tag. Does this really exist as I'm very interested :unsure:

you might have more luck with this one in the general chit chat as this is the inner sydney brewers club not the Illawarra brewers

:party: Hi there brewers, Have been doing kits for a while but really want to do some proper brewing for some time now. I've read a few books on the subject and this just gets me wanting to do some more and more.
:huh: The problem is I'm not getting a clear picture in my head of the whole procedure.
Anyways I seen a reply post from a chap called BEEJAY with something about Illawarra Brewers union on his tag. Does this really exist as I'm very interested :unsure:

Hi NME69,

Send off a PM to a guy called PostModern requesting entry to the IBU. He is a forum moderator & can set you up in the IBU forum so you can chat with all of the local guys.

NME

you're in the wrong section. This is the ISB club forum not the IBU club forum. There's actually not a section for the IBUs here, but as Beejay says send a message to PostModern and he'll tell you the way to the IBUs.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back