I Won A Bmw Without Entering? Really?! Wow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scam baiting is a serious business. The professionals live here - www.419eater.com

Lots of hints and tips if you ant to give it a go yourself.

Also read the rules please, if you're planning to follow this path. The true essence of this noble path is much more than just a few laughs. Also, BAIT SAFE.

Cheers,

PS send me the full header details via PM, and I will tell you where he is located. It wont be Chicago

Also, you haven't even got this guy off scripts. Hes just copy/pasting pre-written dialogues, and filling in the relevant pertinent info. Get them off script and then youre starting to take up their time, and herefore direct them away from scamming victims Right now youre only wasting your time, ;)

smtp header sent to silo ted, no reply from our friendly courier company after my last email asking for $10 on paypal to verify "this is the real deal".

Thanks Bjorn. Your scammer is in Mahārāshtra, Mumbai

BMW1.gif

BMW2.gif

also, dont ask for money, ever. These guys are scammers. If they pay you, it will be from a victims credit card details, so if you get that $10, you have contributed to a crime on an innocent.

There are a lot of rules of engagement to this activity !

Try and get him off script !

Hey, awesome work! Like something out of CSI!

How accurate is this, can you neo trace where he sent the message from or anything like that?

thanks
Bjorn

Well, now they are off the scripts though?

I am happy to let you know I have a new, best friend in the despatch manager.

12_10_2011_9_00_11_AM.png

He even mentions my mum :)

Bjorn

View attachment 49088

Bjorn

Now here's where you say that you have decided to donate your winnings to your church and hand him over to your priest Father Ted who has pots of money to give to worthy causes overseas.....

Easy. Try it yourself - http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email (just one of many services that will do this)

Of course you can fake the email headers to make it look like it came from anywhere you want but most of the scammers a- don't bother and b- don't know how.

Cheers
Dave
Actually you need deeper level tools than your link. Bonjs mate was routing through two us based services so to the layman, it would be seen as american. Theres a lot of info I specifically didnt post, to avoid confusion.

And you cant fake header data, its isp applied.

Gmail has masked headers do its not foolproof. However in those cases we have other tools, such as sending sn embedded image, and when opened it logs the ip, which can then be retrieved grom a host site. The sender isnt even aware that a picture has been sent.

There are so many tools, some are brilliant, all for the purposes of anti scam vigilantism. 419eater really is the place to be for guidance, mentoring etc if anyone wants to be part of the cure.

Now here's where you say that you have decided to donate your winnings to your church and hand him over to your priest Father Ted who has pots of money to give to worthy causes overseas.....
Funny you should mention that, im presently creating a church, but it wont be ready for another month. Its called the church of unification and nazereth testament.
led by the honourable reverand bothums tinkee.

Bjorn, if you want to mass bait, im happy to help, as another character.

Funny you should mention that, im presently creating a church, but it wont be ready for another month. Its called the church of unification and nazereth testament.
led by the honourable reverand bothums tinkee.

Bjorn, if you want to mass bait, im happy to help, as another character.

I was actually thinking of the other father ted...

ted4.jpg

Cheers
Dave

View attachment 49088

Bjorn
Mr Blake Lewis' grasp of the English language seems to have taken a serious turn for the worse..
Reads better if you read it with an accent from "It aint half hot mum"

Cheers
Chris

Bjorn, I think you should send him the money. But first you need to explain to him that in your country, there are strict security rules when doing WU transfers, and he needs to complee a series of forms.

I have PM'd you a link to these forms. Please dont sent him the links, but copy the images and resend as attachments.

And once you have had a look, give your feedback on this thread B)

Welcome to the jungle, baby

Bjorn, I think you should send him the money. But first you need to explain to him that in your country, there are strict security rules when doing WU transfers, and he needs to complee a series of forms.

I have PM'd you a link to these forms. Please dont sent him the links, but copy the images and resend as attachments.

And once you have had a look, give your feedback on this thread B)

Welcome to the jungle, baby

Awesome thread, this is great Bjorn, I was talking about it lunch today at work, might even print it out and throw it on the lunch table for laughs.

But does anyone else read Silo teds posts in an evil Ned Flanders voice?

Haha, this is getting better and better!!
Sorry ,have not had time to look at this until now.
Just got the forms Silo_ted, thanks for that.

Will save the forms and email off to our friend now, and post here of course.

thanks guys,
Bjorn

Back