• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

I Want To Buy Temp Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergi

Reaction score
hi guys, i am after a temp controller for my fermentor fridge, i have an upright freezer that i would like to be able to controll the brewing temps at around 12/18 deg,anyone here in adelaide have one for sale, i am in the country area but i am going down to adelaide tomorrow where i could possibly pick it up

cheers

fergi

If you think you can handle wiring it up get a mashmaster or tempmate from beerbelly, very easy too do IMHO.

KHB

thanks KHB, did i meet you about a month ago at GMK place ,it was a saturday morning, anyway where is beerbelly, and how much approx are the controllers
cheers

fergi

Or a fridgemate from Craftbrewer. I got one and wired it up so if I can do it anyone should be able to.
Dont sue me if you zap yourself but
:rolleyes:

...I am quite the brewing newby, however even i was able to assemble the abovementioned fridge-mate. Highly recommended; they are quite configurable too :super: . You just need a few parts from your local hardware store for wiring, and there is a site somewhere that explicitly details how wire it up (I can send a link if you can't find it).

thanks guys for the info, but i still need to know where beerbelly has his shop
cheers
fergi

thanks guys for the info, but i still need to know where beerbelly has his shop
cheers
fergi

fergi,
find details HERE
Address on contacts page, can't see tempmate/fridgemate listed but know he has them there.

Nige

thanks nige and wakka

cheers
fergi

just put my fridgemate together tonight. easy as, done in about 2 hours...

DSC00029.JPG

Sorry i didnt get back to ya was at work, hopefully you have it sorted now.

KHB

Latest posts

Back