I Think I'am Addicted Now

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunderthebed

Reaction score
I was reading the under $200 classifieds section in the local rag and i came accross something that i thought would be useful for my homebrewing obsession hobby a laundry trough for $10 so i can sanitise my bottles without my mum going off her head when i occupy the one in the laundry for 24 hours, so i borrowed poppa's trailer and we went out and bought it. Found a nice spot in the shed for it, i got warned by a fellow forumite who name escapes me that buying bits and pieces for home brewing will be almost as much of an obsession as making the beer he/she was right.The cupboards are shithouse and in the end will end up at the dump or smashed pieces and put in the bin to save money ( :ph34r: ) but the trough is in good nick and detachable and is going to get a run tomorrow or Saturday.

Apparently she isn't buying the Port Lincoln times again so i don't buy more crap (and i rang up without consulting her can't do that i've being told :ph34r: ). :lol:

Am i addicted or do i have more stages to go? :D

I was reading the under $200 classifieds section in the local rag and i came accross something that i thought would be useful for my homebrewing obsession hobby a laundry trough for $10 so i can sanitise my bottles without my mum going off her head when i occupy the one in the laundry for 24 hours, so i borrowed poppa's trailer and we went out and bought it. Found a nice spot in the shed for it, i got warned by a fellow forumite who name escapes me that buying bits and pieces for home brewing will be almost as much of an obsession as making the beer he/she was right.The cupboards are shithouse and in the end will end up at the dump or smashed pieces and put in the bin to save money ( :ph34r: ) but the trough is in good nick and detachable and is going to get a run tomorrow or Saturday.

Apparently she isn't buying the Port Lincoln times again so i don't buy more crap (and i rang up without consulting her can't do that i've being told :ph34r: ). :lol:

Am i addicted or do i have more stages to go? :D

Mate, when I was about 24 and living with a mate, I had 2 fermenters and about 18 milk crates filled with beer stacked up in my BEDROOM. When my girlfriend at the time (she married me the silly girl) would stay over, she would ask me to take the airlocks out of the fermenters so she could sleep!
You'll get there, mate, sounds like you've already been bitten!!
Cheers, John.

haha take the airlock out :p . yeah it gets you thats for sure I am always thinking of stuff to buy but cant ATM lol if I could the she would be full

I found that a length of beer line into a beer bottle half filled with sanitiser was easier to silence when my girlfriend stayed over. Just lift the tube above the water line overnight. It was more sanitary that way too!

When my girlfriend at the time (she married me the silly girl) would stay over, she would ask me to take the airlocks out of the fermenters so she could sleep!

/jk

hahaha I get ya,never head it called that before /jk :D :D

Good luck with it all and I'm sure it will be awesome'O' 2010 as it will be for many of us and you.

Try I'm instead of I'am.

Back