I have been on AHB for..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 years. I have 5 fridges and entered 5 beers in the ESB comp. I have had 5 marriages / defactos. I have 5 eggs left in the fridge but heading off to Aldi in five.

Year and a half on AHB and I think my brewing is getting better,Coincidence?
:kooi:

2 and a bit years, I Now have a intrest in old fridges and stainless steel,,,,Coincidence? Yup

A few weeks shy of 7 years, my youngest is 9, so looks like I ramped up as soon as babyville was over.

it seems to me that everybodies time on AHB correlates with the dates they joined......coincedince...me thinks....

Next topic with clear answer......Are you interested in beer........I am

Sorry Yum .....But this is a beer forum. If you want.to actually talk about beer then best go elsewhere

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sorry Yum .....But this is a beer forum. If you want.to actually talk about beer then best go elsewhere
I tried a forum for substance abusers.....I wasn't really welcomed....but was offered tablets, powders and some weird 'erbs'.

May have missed smiley faces on above post.... :p :unsure: :huh: .....certainly hope no offence was taken.... ;)

phoneyhuh said:
5 years.

I have 5 fingers on each of my hands. Coincidence?
Next year shall be interesting for you.

manticle said:
I'm offended.
Stiff shit.

I'm not against offending people, I just prefer to do it on purpose.

Home brewing was the natural progression from weight training, which requires too much consistency and was not possible to maintain after having children. Also post pregnant women + babies = stressful. Coincidentally my oldest son is 2 and a half...

Latest posts

Back