• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

How Much Is This Keg Fridge Worth?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Ok, so Im picking up an *apparently* working chest freezer on the weekend to mount my three tier font on and to house my kegs.

Wont need the current fridge once it is all set up and wont have the spaceplus Ill probably need some cash.

Sure, its not great looking and the door could use a fresh coat of Appliance White, but how much do you guys think I should be asking for it?

Not for sale yet (hopefully soon though), Im just wondering what to ask for it when Im ready to sell.

It will come with gas line (splits via tee-piece to two gas lines inside fridge), John Guest beer lines, disconnects (2 beer & 2 gas), taps, etcbasically everything required except the gas cylinder and regulator.

Fits three Cornelius kegs on the lower shelf.

If anyone in Canberra (or somewhere close enough to come pick it up) wants to make an offer now, that's cool with me, as it'd be super handy to be able to sell as soon as I am ready ;)

An added bonus (although not worthy of cost adjustment) would be that it has been set up and used with success as a "balanced" system, so I can advise the buyer on the correct temp/pressure settings and they'll not have to dick around and set it up themselves (a real PITA sometimes).

IMG_3104.jpg

PZ.

$100?

The drip tray alone cost $65 from memory, so I figure with the taps and all other bits that would be fair :)

PZ.

$100 that is a bargain mate, you could not buy the taps for that price.

cheers

Browndog

I'd have to say closer to, or better than $200.
Even if the Fridge was RS, the taps and accessories are worth it. Must be a reasonable size fridge to take 3 cornies.

Back