• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just stumbled upon that eBay sale too since, today, I just happened to be looking. I'm surprised at the cost since the rhizome can be divided fairly small and recover quite well. I'm interested in getting some to start growing hops but I'm not interested at those prices.. Anyone found anything cheaper?

Simpsoid said:
I just stumbled upon that eBay sale too since, today, I just happened to be looking. I'm surprised at the cost since the rhizome can be divided fairly small and recover quite well. I'm interested in getting some to start growing hops but I'm not interested at those prices.. Anyone found anything cheaper?
I am going to dig up some cascade and goldings in a few weeks and will be selling some @10 each + postage.

Keep your eyes on AHB, plenty of mebers will be selling over the next little while, some have been known to give them away if you pay postage.
i got a whole whack about a month ago of a member..about 7 zhomes for $25...
patience it is that you must have.

Latest posts

Back