• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes @ south Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gems

Reaction score
Hi all, I have 2 hop Rhizomes for sale
1x Tettanger
1x Willamette
@25cm long multiple nodes- $20 ea

G'day. Interested in your rhizomes, I'm in Wollongong, so not far away.
You're sure of the varieties? Contact details?
Mark

Hi Wobbly, I'm at Sutherland and yes definitely Tettanger and Willamette, I bought a bundle online and haven't the room to plant them all(

I must say Steve, the quality of the rhizomes is excellent! The Tettnanger and Williamette I bought from you already have a healthy group of leaves, and that's only been 3 weeks. My Hallertauer is going off like a frog in a sock!! Cheers

one of each and happy to pay for the satchel, im located north sydney. pm me if youre happy with this.

one of each and happy to pay for the satchel, im located north sydney. pm me if youre happy with this.
The guy just came and bought 2, all I have left is 1x Chinook and 1x Willamette left and the Willamette has a big shoot already, so not sure if it would fare well in the post( I'm at Sutherland, is that too far for a drive. I could possibly meet you somewhere closer if that helps Dozerz
1571806087978-361924622.jpg

looks awesome but probably too hard to post and for me to get to, maybe next season.

Latest posts

Back