Hop dealz mini bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pressure_tested

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a tight arse and I'm sick of paying heaps for tiny packages of hops at grain & grape. I also don't really have room or a need for epic amounts of hops.

I'm after 1 or 2 people who want to get some hop dealz hops and we can share the shipping costs. We could also go halves in bigger packs as well.

I'm currently after Hallertau, cascade and maybe some other Americans.

I can organise and bring the hops to our meeting or we can arrange an earlier time to exchange if you've got a brew day before then.

Only after 1 or 2 people

If you're on AHB I assume you know about hop dealz Australia...
http://www.hopdealzaustralia.com/

Pleased to help out if I can, if I've not got something listed you'd like, let me know and I'll see if I can lay my hands on it, also if it's local, I can probably do a courier rate which will also save you a few dollars.

I'd be keen .. have a load of Cascade already but Hallertau (and anything else) sounds good to me.

If I'm honest I haven't checked out HDA until just now ... wow! Those prices for 500g packs are great!

Cheers

pressure_tested said:
Crouch,
Are you interested in citra?

Josh
Interested in anything mate ... my brewery is almost complete and once its done it will be non-stop brewing for a least a month! Need anything I can get my hands on.

;)

any other interest in this?

now considering the following hops with quantities dependent on numbers:

Cascade us (at this stage just me 250-300g)
Citra 500g (personally happy to take 1/3rd or 1/2 of this)
Hallertau 500g (would be keen on 1/3rd)

Other options available that I'm interested in are Simcoe, Chinook or even Falconers Flight

Crouch, can you give me an idea of what you want and what quanities?

Josh

Good idea.

I would happily take the other half of the 500g bag of Citra.

I would also happily take half of a 500g bag of Chinook.

Ok ill order this today.

Crouch, I'll put you down for some hallertau and citra. Let me know if you want some chinook as well.

Forever Wort said:
Good idea.

I would happily take the other half of the 500g bag of Citra.

I would also happily take half of a 500g bag of Chinook.
I can lock you in for 3rd of the citra and depending on Crouch, half or a 3rd of chinook

Crouch said:
Interested in anything mate ... my brewery is almost complete and once its done it will be non-stop brewing for a least a month! Need anything I can get my hands on.

;)

Hallertau - check
Citra - check
Chinook - actually I would love some of this, so if we can work it out with FW that would be great

Happy to go thirds in everything

Back