Homebrew Stores In And Around Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark's shop will take a brewer all the way from KnK to decoction mashing a traditional pilsner, and everything in between. The fact that two of his previous assistants have moved on to local microbreweries says something about his expertise.

Always a good purchase.

Always a good purchase.

"Hey Mark, how much for that brewing assistant you have over there?"

"Have you got another in stock?"

"Great, can you let me know when you get some more in..."

"Hey Mark, how much for that brewing assistant you have over there?"

"Have you got another in stock?"

"Great, can you let me know when you get some more in..."

Does he stock the topless ones?

I'm not here to bad mouth anybody but there are reasons why I don't use the phone that quite frankly I'm not going to discuss here. If it is good enough to take my order & cash via the Internet then I really don't see why I need to call. I'm just relaying my experience & the fact I'll be taking my business to a site sponsor who has in the past served me well but Mark had some yeast I wanted that no-one else did. If people want to shop with him that's great I just hope they don't get shafted like I did but to get no reply from 5 emails over an 8 week period is just poor customer service as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not here to bad mouth anybody but there are reasons why I don't use the phone that quite frankly I'm not going to discuss here. If it is good enough to take my order & cash via the Internet then I really don't see why I need to call. I'm just relaying my experience & the fact I'll be taking my business to a site sponsor who has in the past served me well but Mark had some yeast I wanted that no-one else did. If people want to shop with him that's great I just hope they don't get shafted like I did but to get no reply from 5 emails over an 8 week period is just poor customer service as far as I'm concerned.

Thats perfectly understandable, but coming from an IT background, if you don't use the phone then everyone else who does is getting priority - especially when understaffed.

Angry phone customers = direct support, it's so easy to postpone an email.

Edit speillingo

Just sign your email "Nick JD" and say he doesn't know shit. That gets replies on this site from him faster than light speed. :lol:

Back