Home Brew Shop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinson_d

Reaction score
Where can i get home brewing gear (second barrel, taps, caps etc.) in the adelaide hills s.a.? The only places i know have closed or turned into pizza shops! Do i need to order on line or drive down to the big smoke?

Where can i get home brewing gear (second barrel, taps, caps etc.) in the adelaide hills s.a.? The only places i know have closed or turned into pizza shops! Do i need to order on line or drive down to the big smoke?

There are no HBS in the hills any more. :(

Online is fine for hops, yeast and grain but not so good for fermenters.

What part of the hills?

I found a few supplies at k-mart Mt Barker and Bunnings of all places! Not to far from home (Bridgewater). Ill just have to plan better and sock up on kits and equipment when driving around for work.

You will have to head into the big smoke if you want anything other than the basics. HBS wise you have Brewcraft (almost everywhere), Brewmaker Holden Hill, Country Brewer Kilburn and Beer Belly Blair Athol. They all have websites so you can compare between the site sponsors and the HBS to decide what you need.

Back