• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

HOBART Kegs, BeerBelly insulated tun and pot, other gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Jon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've gotten out of brewing now as my wife can't drink beer any more - I've been drinking a lot less too so not worth it now. I have a bunch of gear -

4 x 25L Corny kegs - VGC; $50 each
Beerbelly Insulated 50L SS mash tun ($50) and SS pot ($250) http://shop.beerbelly.com.au/mashtun-50-litre-insulated-stainless-steel.html

Blichmann Beer gun $80
30 Plate immersion chiller $80
Taps x 2 (Celli adjustable and another unknown brand); hoses and fittings
Gas regulator

Assorted long-necks / bottles - all crown seals.
Cheers!

mash tuns.jpg

tap bits.jpg

Hi Dr. Jon,

Interested in the Blichmann Beer gun and The chiller, if it's a plate chiller and not an immersion chillers. Could you send me pics if possible of both.

Cheers,
Richard

Keen on the taps and reg if you're okay with posting at my expense.

GB.

Hi if I read your post correctly I'll take the mash tun for $50.00 I bought some keg from you before cheers Peter

I'd imagine Dr Jon's got his prices mixed up between the pot and MT? If not SCORE!!

But if he is serious than I think we can acknowledge that reducing homebrew consumption can cause madness! Best of health to you and your wife Dr Jon.

Sorry guys, my bad! Mash Tun is $500 - not $50 :) Typo....

Richard - can you pm me your email address for pics please; anyone else wanting more detail or pics let me know too.
GB - happy to post for you too; send me your email too.
Cheers,

Jon

Back