Hmmm I'm Hammered!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxy007

Reaction score
Hmm,
I'm on my second 750Ml bottle of Coopers Mexican Creveza and I'm hamered. It's 4 weeks old and, I have to say, the most leathal brew that I've ever had/made.
I've only brewed 5 batches in my life and this is the second one. The abv is 5.9%

I may need to go for a nana nap very soon.

Just thought I'd share :p

Hmm,
I'm on my second 750Ml bottle of Coopers Mexican Creveza and I'm hamered. It's 4 weeks old and, I have to say, the most leathal brew that I've ever had/made.
I've only brewed 5 batches in my life and this is the second one. The abv is 5.9%

I may need to go for a nana nap very soon.

Just thought I'd share :p

Hey Maxy - as we say in Kin Kin HTFU!

But seriously, I made some pilsners a month or two ago that knocked me flat. Took 4 to a party and had to have a rest after the first two! :beerbang:

Have 3 to make sure it's firewater!

InCider

I dunno but theres something about homebrew that makes u get smashed that little bit faster or it could be the fact that u made that gold in a cup sitting in front of you..

I dunno but theres something about homebrew that makes u get smashed that little bit faster or it could be the fact that u made that gold in a cup sitting in front of you..
I agree - I necked 4 stubbies of coopers pale ale on the way home from work yesterday.. didn't even touch the sides. The I had a couple of HB tallies and the job was done! :p

InCider.

Hmmm the Force is hard in this one...
9754937_280686ac96.jpg

Aaaahhaahhaah! ROFLMFAO!
:D :beerbang:

hahha all replies are as funny as fluck :)

I'm still hammered. I liked my first brew that was about 2.5% me thinks :p
The bugger of it is that my 4th brew that I bottled today is a whoppings 7.6%!!! geeez I can't even cope with a 5+% how on earth am I going to get away with behving normally with a 7.6% brew :p
I'm betting that SWMBO will notice after my first sip of the first brew... oh well time will tell.
I think I may need to sleep now

Have a good one one and all. I'm just going to collapse where I stand. I bet someone will only move me cause they can't see the tele or move thier chair in. There wont be any "are you ok, do you need 4 baroccacs?"
Anyway such is life.

Cheers all,

Mitch
(I love my home brew and I'm not afraid to use it!!)

BAAAA..HAHAAAAAAAA.........what a crack up.

HTFU......... it's obvious Help Thy Friendly Uncle.

cheers

Browndog

Harden The F*%$ Up.

Not sure what those softies up north would know about that though. :ph34r:

hahha all replies are as funny as fluck :)

There wont be any "are you ok, do you need 4 baroccacs?"

Anyway such is life.

Cheers all,

Mitch
(I love my home brew and I'm not afraid to use it!!)

Ive heard that Duvel is a good start in the morning!!

Forget the baroccacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back