Hills Brewers At The Beer Factory

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tseay

Reaction score
We have organised 'club night' at the Beer Factory for August 28. Club Nights are open to all, so if you'd like to join us, please pm me for details, so we can keep and eye on the numbers.

Cheers

T

I'm thinking of taking along a bottle of Hop Whompus :p

Doc

Sorry you couldn't make it. We had a good roll up with some new faces. It was interesting to learn from Stuart about his approach and experience since setting up.

Our next club night is scheduled for Sep 26. Details will posted here and on the HBG web site. Hopefully the HBG will be featured in the Sat Telegraph's Tribes column on the Sep 23, but we are not holding our breath.

Cheers

T

I was really impressed by the Beer Factory last night.
It is a really great setup, lots of space, nice and clean, and great enthusiasm from the staff.
They had a couple of beers on tap that tasted very clean and refreshing also.
I really hope places like these prosper and serve to educate the community on what great beer can be brewed instead of being dictated to by major breweries and their advertising campaigns. The end result of this could be a micro-brewery explosion like on the West Coast of the US. Then we all benefit.

Beers,
Doc

Back