Hey there brewers !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Ratt

Reaction score
Hi guys Im looking forward to swapping recipes and sharing my passion for craft beer with you all . I have recently gotten back in to brewing after many many years away from it , and Im loving creating my own versions of some of the better beers I have tried of late . My first Nut Brown ale was a great drop , and Im just waiting for my first Choc. Mahogany Porter to get a bit of age on it b4 I try it . Cheers !

Brew Ratt said:
Hi guys Im looking forward to swapping recipes and sharing my passion for craft beer with you all . I have recently gotten back in to brewing after many many years away from it , and Im loving creating my own versions of some of the better beers I have tried of late . My first Nut Brown ale was a great drop , and Im just waiting for my first Choc. Mahogany Porter to get a bit of age on it b4 I try it . Cheers !
Hi their Brew Ratt,welcome to AHB you will learn a lot more here than you will at work. :beerbang: :super:

Back