Hello from Wisconsin, US

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phettebs

Reaction score
Hey brewers,
My name is Baz and I've been brewing AG for about 6 years now. I brew a wide variety of styles and am always looking to learn more.

I found your site by googling for info on a Hi-Gene beer engine I just acquired from a mate in the UK. Can't wait to get that set up. I brewed a bitter two weeks ago that will be the inaugural beer for the engine. I look forward to browsing this forum and hopefully contributing to the discussions.

Baz

Welcome to Aussie home brewer you should fit in well with the name Baz. ( it's a nickname for Barry). ....cheers....spog...

spog said:
Welcome to Aussie home brewer you should fit in well with the name Baz. ( it's a nickname for Barry). ....cheers....spog...
I didn't realize that until I joined the UK homebrew forum. They started calling me Baz (real name is Barry) so I just go by that now. :)

Thanks all for the welcome.

Welcome Bazza. I am actually considering Barry as the name for our third kid, don't know how the missus feels about this yet.

Back