Hello! from the Finger Lakes area.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FingerLakes

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am from USA, upstate New York.
Brew / ferment a little of this, and a little of that; all Grain, extract, mead & ciders.
Mostly 9.5 liter (2.5 gallon) batches, with a fair amount of 19 liters (5 gallon) and a few 11 liter (3 gallon) batches.
I am looking to switch over or at-least try BIAB and this looked like the forum with the best information.
Regards,
John

Sure is, the god folks here have done much experimentation with the method, many of the pioneers have moved on a bit but plenty of others still around.

The WIKKI's are still down, unfortunately because there is a whole lot of info in them which is largely unaccessible at the moment. (Being worked on we are told but not sure how long that roadmap is)

Welcome aboard.. do you know if the BIAB style is starting to catch on over there? it was initially met with a great deal of doubt and general poo-pooing (Despite those beers winning awards etc.)

Cheers.

Yob,
it is catching on over here. I have no extra space and the BIAB saves me equipment and space.
Ducatiboy stu,
Thank you for the link, another information packed site.

Regards,
John

Back