Happy Bloody Days

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learnt my lesson the hard way, did so many all grain batches during summer last year and they were far from there best because i didn't have cooling temp control. My advice, temp control always comes first based on my experience.

AG is one of the easiest things to do and make better than extract beer, just brew reliable recipes and your away. The place where I and many others have started is Nickjd's all grain brewing for thirty dollars.

Good luck

BDB

Sorry all...current batch has turned out a few % stronger than anticipated, hence my drunken rantings. i don't even remember typing half the shit i've posted recently

I dream of being able to one day learning to use the force like Luke skywalker and joining the relms of all grain brewing. one day when I'm all grownered up and all learnered on beery type stuffs

As BDB says - Nick_JD's thread has got many onto AG brewing.

It helped me personally a few years back, I got a work colleague who was an occasional kit brewer onto it and he's 3 batches in and addicted and another forum member came over and tried one of my basic AG beers and went and laid out a bit of his hard earned to craftbrewer the next weekend.

Look at Nick_JD's two major threads, and look in my sig to compare a really ghetto 3V system that's doable without much extra equipment. Get an idea of the process and then do it - you'll be surprised how easy it is.

Goomba

Back