Hammer And Tongs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I was just up the end of my street at Liqourland getting in some Vino Gustos and could hardly contain my excitement at the return of Hammer and Tongs after a brief absence.

It is now made in Vietnam. Oh joy.

:eek:

Edit. I seem to remember that Tasman Bitter has had a label makeover, again. - forgot to check the origin of that brew. Oh dear.

I was just up the end of my street at Liqourland getting in some Vino Gustos and could hardly contain my excitement at the return of Hammer and Tongs after a brief absence.

It is now made in Vietnam. Oh joy.

:eek:

Edit. I seem to remember that Tasman Bitter has had a label makeover, again. - forgot to check the origin of that brew. Oh dear.
Nothing wrong with an asian lager.... put it up against a slab of Oettinger though...

So was Hammer n Tongs.

Now I'm curious - is this so you have a palate cleanser before getting on them malt lickers??
Stick with the "Supermarket Germans" mate, your hangovers will thank you.

Winkle, yes it's true I once loved Hammer and Tongs as a precursor to slammin' 40 ounces of Midnight Train, but now my heart belongs to another bitch:

Haagen_gold.JPG

:icon_cheers:

Winkle, yes it's true I once loved Hammer and Tongs as a precursor to slammin' 40 ounces of Midnight Train, but now my heart belongs to another bitch:

View attachment 44127

Faagen hell Bribie sort of makes Amsterdam mariner a fancy beer at 40 bucks for a 24 pack of 500ml cans.

View attachment 44127

:lol:
I'd still rather drink that than VB
Edit: got my threads confused - off for a correctional beer.

Boag's arn't doing any beer under license anymore, so I'll asume coles are getting Tasman made in Vietnam too.

Back