Growing Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flattop

Reaction score
I have seen the hop register listed in the AHB forum, i wonder if anyone else has a passing interest in planting and growing hops?
Certainly i would be interested in buying some young plants and giving it a go. I don't have heaps of space but i could squeeze a plant in on the back fence.

Anyone else interested?

You will find a heap of us grow our own, interest seems to be increasing. You may have missed the opportunity to acquire some rhizomes though, wait till next year, there should be a lot more around next winter.

I could certainly grow some amongst the fruit trees on the back fence, the height may be an issue but i can grow them along the fence in full sun.

I could certainly grow some amongst the fruit trees on the back fence, the height may be an issue but i can grow them along the fence in full sun.
How did you find the hops register? I couldn't but would like to. There is a thread hops plantations on the Pub site, Check it out.

Thanks for that Flatop. Found it but was unable to add my hop details??????

Use the 'edit' function at the base of the article. Place your name and hop details in. Click 'Preview article' to make sure that you've got your details in the right spot (ie. the correct state helps!). If it looks good, then click 'edit article'. No problemo!

Just don't clear the page of text while editing, you'll delete everyone else's details (made that mistake the first time I tried it and had to hurriedly click the 'back' key!!).

Hopper.

Back