• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richo

Reaction score
I have another 70 (Pop Top) Grolsch Bottles 4 Sale will sell for $140 for the lot will not seperate can reply to post or E-Mail [email protected] In Sydney area

Might be a good idea to fill out your LOCATION in your profile so that people know where you live and then can work out if it is good to contact you about it...

:(

Richo - have you heard of eBay or the trading post??
Probably get results much quicker than a three week turnaround :p
If you have heard of the other sales avenues, we would love to hear your thoughts on home brewing, in addition to your ads for used glass vessels.
Kapiche?

wee stu said:
Richo - have you heard of eBay or the trading post??
Probably get results much quicker than a three week turnaround :p
If you have heard of the other sales avenues, we would love to hear your thoughts on home brewing, in addition to your ads for used glass vessels.
Kapiche?
TOUCHE' wee stu! :D

wee stu,

If you have a good hard look through other topic areas you will see that I have asked question on numerous ocasions.

With the Glass vessels that you call the bottles. I have been selling these for a very long time as I stated when I first started placing bottles in the trading post area. I have a mate who owns a recycling yard and in the odd ocasion gets crown seal long necks, Grolsch bottles ect and I sell for him to brewers who want them on sites such as this at no profit gain to myself, just looking out for other brewers.

With the 3 week turn around I have plenty of storage area and does not concern me one bit

In future I will not post these bottles if it offends you so much and if the other brewers agree to this.

Thanks,
Richo

Please continue to post here I have sent couple mates to u in the past I have metioned it to a number others I find it a great resource that we all have a source of bottles so you make a quid no big deal and we get bottles great by me

We need more of this type of enteprises NOT LESS

cont the great work

sintax

Well, you could at least update your profile with your location, so we dont get the "where are you" loop happening everytime.

I agree with you Sintax 69 , if Richo is supplying something that benifits AHB members and its beer related, whats the problem . He always seems to get members to buy his goods so there is a demand for them, its not as hes trying to sell condoms, what he is offering is beer bottles after all. ;)

Richo said:
wee stu,

If you have a good hard look through other topic areas you will see that I have asked question on numerous ocasions.

With the Glass vessels that you call the bottles. I have been selling these for a very long time as I stated when I first started placing bottles in the trading post area. I have a mate who owns a recycling yard and in the odd ocasion gets crown seal long necks, Grolsch bottles ect and I sell for him to brewers who want them on sites such as this at no profit gain to myself, just looking out for other brewers.

With the 3 week turn around I have plenty of storage area and does not concern me one bit

In future I will not post these bottles if it offends you so much and if the other brewers agree to this.

Thanks,
Richo

Fair enough Richo - out of around 40 posts only about 30 have been about bottles - I stand both humbled and corrected ;)

And, we do have a trading post section for just these sort of entries, so there is a place for this behaviour on the forum.

I will, however, follow the chorus and ask that you update location in your profile, or better yet add your sales area to the post title. Something like "Even more bottles for sale - Sydney area" perhaps? That way you can save all the bottle challenged brewers of Perth, Adelaide etc, etc, the torment of having their dreams dashed by a later post.

And, don't worry too much about offending me Richo. Like a lot of us my fuse is somethimes a little shorter than it should be.

Just got another 100 grolschies for 50$. I'll have around 270 all up after this. Better get some more brews on.

cheers

where did you get them johno? Im a kegger, but wouldnt mind having some bottles on hand and would prefer them all to be grolsch bottles.

Wouldnt consider buying any for a month or so, as ever spare brewing penny is being saved for a bulk keg order from the states.

Hi kman. I just got this lot of ebay.
I used to go to a bottl-o that used to sell them for $1 each. I rang him last Friday and he has retired so you cant get them there anymore. Just have to keep checking ebay and the trading post from now on.

cheers

I picked up two Darwin stubbies on eBay for $10.00 the other day- thought I might scrape off the VB logos & refill with something that will age well. Don't know what yet.
"Victoria Bitter draught" they say- that's a new one on me.

NT_VB_STUBBY.jpg

I picked up a Darwin stubbie out of our local glass recycling. Always nice to pick up a treasure.

I had a bunch of Grolsch bottles to sell at 50c a bottle.
Amazing how quickly word of mouth, and a fair price ;). sells.
No offence meant to anyone.

If you live near the city, striking up a relationship with one of the bar staff in a trendy bar or beer cafe can yeild good results in swingtops.

PB

Back