Good Friday Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished an APA I was supposed to do a week ago. :D

First brew with Amarillo hops. Man they're the most piney hops I've ever smelled straight out of the packet. :super:

Got to try my pickup tube as well. Worked OK. Sucked a bit of crap in the last couple of litres but that's no big deal. Saved me having to (dangerously) tilt the boiler for the last couple of litres. Left a pretty neat pile of sludge on the bottom and not much else.

Everything's cleaned up. Time for a couple of beers. :chug:

Have an excellent Good Fri. all.

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Just finished an APA I was supposed to do a week ago. :D

First brew with Amarillo hops. Man they're the most piney hops I've ever smelled straight out of the packet. :super:

Got to try my pickup tube as well. Worked OK. Sucked a bit of crap in the last couple of litres but that's no big deal. Saved me having to (dangerously) tilt the boiler for the last couple of litres. Left a pretty neat pile of sludge on the bottom and not much else.

Everything's cleaned up. Time for a couple of beers. :chug:

Have an excellent Good Fri. all.

Warren -
[post="50719"][/post]​

Good to hear the brew went well Warren. My Amarillo APA is ccing as we speak (I'll only give it a week or so just to clean it up a touch) so I'll be bottling pretty soon. Still up for the swap? Maybe PM if you're keen.

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back