Good Dvd To Sit Down To Have A Beer With

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
being a bit of an Ol' softy at heart,

I love to sit down with the kids with a beer watch a Classic DVD

picked up a DVD for $13.00 from Big W

'Wallace and Gromit ,The Curse of the Were -Rabbit'

This has to be a Classic Clay Animation Film ever worth the thirteen bucks

Pumpy :)

My daughter hates most cartoons/claymation......She favourite DVD right now is the musical episode of Buffy, which she knows how to put on herself.....damn overly clever 2year old...

I however love Shaun the Sheep, they need to make a movie of that.

Just finished watching Ice Age2 and its a hoot.
Love the squirrel/acorn scenes

My daughter hates most cartoons/claymation......She favourite DVD right now is the musical episode of Buffy, which she knows how to put on herself.....damn overly clever 2year old...

Was Shaun a North Island sheep or a South island sheep.Enquiring NZ minds are qurious

Pollux,

Franko has every episode of 'Shaun the sheep'

I love a Hefe when watching 'Shaun the sheep'

pumpy :)

Was Shaun a North Island sheep or a South island sheep.Enquiring NZ minds are qurious

Shaun the sheep is from West Yorkshire .

Wyeast 1469 - West Yorkshire Ale yeast

This strain produces ales with a full chewy malt flavour & character, but finishes dry, producing famously balanced beers.
Expect moderate nutty & stone-fruit esters. Best used for the production of cask-conditioned bitters, ESB & mild ales. Reliably flocculent, producing bright beer without filtration.

Baaah !!!!

Pumpy :)

Gangbang #4

"In through the outdoor" :lol:

sorry, "Beer" you said

I want every episode of Shaun the Sheep......

And Jibber Jabber as well...

Wow, signs you have kids, you actually start to enjoy the cartoons again.

Watched a Top Gear DVD this afternoon, the episode where they were in the deep South of the USA, and almost got killed / assaulted for the slogans painted on their $1,000 bombs of cars.

Went down a treat with a couple of Old English Ales.

I reckon Bullitt must be a good DVD to watch slurping on a couple or so of APAs.

"The Great Escape" pretty much goes with any type of beer, but at three hours long...probably aim for the lower alcohol ones.

Definitely recommend a Top Gear session. I don't mind House or Life on Mars either. Come to think of it OC Choppers and anything technical like that is good too...

My ticket might just have to go to the classic sci-fi movie Tron, however. I thought it was a killer movie, went well with a pizza and a 6 pack of Tasman Bitter.

Cheers - boingk

EDIT: For a chill out in the beanbag type of session, I'd recommend the album 'Year of the Cat' by Al Stewart. Am I the only one thats still got a beanbag and a record player, for that matter?

I, for one, reckon the Blue Brothers is the ultimate Beer DVD.

Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Is it too late on a Saturday night to watch it???

Nup! BCNU...

And tonight it's a Cider, not a Beer DVD!

Arnie's all time best....."Predator"

...If it bleeds we can kill it...

How did that film not win an Oscar! :lol:

Good to see I'm not the only one over the age of 21 that enjoys watching "Shaun the Sheep" - not with beer for me though.

I'd stick with "Top Gear" or any good old action flick.

Cheers,

microbe

Pollux,

Franko has every episode of 'Shaun the sheep'

I love a Hefe when watching 'Shaun the sheep'

pumpy :)

Oh yes its a saviour when you have kids

Pollux give us a PM if you want a copy

Franko

Would have to be a toss up between Mad Max 1 or Pulp Fiction.

Cheers Brad

after a few brews there is nothing better than mad max or running on empty. ah 57 chev music to my ears

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas...

"You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

Might just make that my new sig!

Latest posts

Back