Going To Surfers For A Few Days. Where Will I Get A Good Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokpikn

Reaction score
I off to surfers with the wife and her work for 4 days in feb I wont have a car but so i will have to walk or cab every where. Is there any good pub or brew houses in the surfers CBD that is worth a look or am i going to be forced to drink mega swill the whole trip :)

Try the Pink Poodle - Beers from Belgium.
I actually stayed in the holiday apartments above this place last year. We tried about 10 different Belgium beers. Kwak was the definite favourite!

There is also a few others in this thread - Linky

Cheers
DK

Lil Squares and I will be having a meal at the Pink Poodle on wed 30..I think lunch..with a certain member T..v,and His wife

..BJCP exam and Nags after have faded the memory a bit

Theres also a German restaurant in town too

thanks heaps guys i think the pink poodle will keep me very happy

i'm another vote for the pink poodle, last i heard it had been taken over and possibly re-named (thank god) but the've still kept the same beers and good beer staff

Well the time has come for me to head to the state up above for some free holiday time. Im leaving this thursday and will be back on monday. It look as if the pink poodle is the spot for me to go to. I looked up the hotel that we are staying in on google earth and the pink poodle and its only 450 mtrs away :) :) :)

So i work out it will take me 5 mins to walk there but 30 mins to walk back. :)

Maybe i will be drinking with a AHB member and wont even know.

Check the 'New Mexico' Mexican Restaurant...Looks Dodgy on the outside and a little shady on the inside...but the Banana Chimi changas!!!!(for dessert)

Thurs night is 'All you can eat' night...and the food is really good.. flavour and value..

Back