Giveaway-300mm PVC pipe- E Melb.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwood

Space left intentionally blank
Reaction score
Snagged some pipe which was getting chucked at work.

7 pieces are up for grabs (not including the shorter, silver one in the middle, smart arses!).

They range from about 750mm - 1100mm. A ball-lock is 640mm, so all are tall enough, just depends how much connector/keg charger/ice space you need. When inserted, there's 45mm ice-room around the keg.

They need a clean and my cuts are a bit ragged (was rushing to get home), but non are cracked.

Lastly, the centre one (4) was the pipe end, so has a slight collar at the base.

Pick up from Ringwood East. I belive a couple of brews are customary?

From left to right, lengths are numbered 1-7.

Place your AHB name next to your desired piece. One each until 8pm ish Sat night, then grab the remainders if there are any.

Ensure you copy all previous participants please.

Cheers, Dan

Is that second hand 300mm DWV. Was it sewer or storm water.

Keen as mustard, thanks mate! I'll be out that way tomorrow morning if that suits, can make it another time if not.

1 ro55c0

lukec said:
Don't know TBH mate. It's been behind the depot at work for at least the last 2-3 years.

There's no other toilet facilities or buildings near the depot, so I would suggest it is unused left-overs from when the yard was built and drainage/sewerage pipes were laid....but dunno, ultimately.

ro55c0 said:
Keen as mustard, thanks mate! I'll be out that way tomorrow morning if that suits, can make it another time if not.

1 ro55c0
6 Surly
Hey Danwood,

Is pick-up tomorrow ok? I can't sort you out with a brew or 2 unfortunately as all mine are in kegs and I don't yet have a CPBF.. Yet.
Maybe I can do a service instead? I am heading in to Keg King in the morning and could act as courier or something if you need..?

Otherwise I will withdraw my claim in deference to a bottle wielding member :)

Thanks man, been looking for some of this for ages

1 ro55c0
2 breakbeer
6 Surly

Pickup will have to be during the week if that's cool?

I really do hate all this top gear going in Melbourne, it's a long train trip! Great work Danwood

@ro55c0 - Tomorrow until 12pm is good for me.

@Surly - Courier service is a good idea, mate. 4 complete keg seal kits pls...I'll sort you out with cash when you arrive.

@Breakbeer - During the week, 4-6pm is good.

Future peoples....Saturday collection until 12pm. During the week, 4-6pm. Not available Sunday, sorry.

Pming my address now to concerned parties...

lukec said:
Just giving mine a hose out with PBW.

Comes up well, just outside scratches where it's been moved around over the years (and by me yesterday, towing 30ft of it behind a John Deere Gator...good times!)

Defo stormwater, defo unused.

Spate...stormwater....baahaha...fantastic !

1 ro55c0
2 breakbeer
3 bullsneck
5 timmi9191
6 Surly

Also pick up during week, is that cool?

No probs, Bullsneck.

I'll quiz you on Belgium when you collect....I'm going for my second visit in a few weeks.

Pming you now.

1 ro55c0
2 breakbeer
3 bullsneck
4 Yob (via Pm)
5 timmi9191
6 Surly

Just no. 7 left until 8pm tonight...then it's going to Timmi9191.

Thanks all !

Latest posts

Back